No Rest for an Amateur TGirl

  • You know, considering that 90% of my waking hours that aren’t spent at work are spent working on my website (the other 10% go to cleaning the house or playing broomball), I really don’t understand how I get so far behind some weeks! I never realized that running a website was so much work until [...]

  • Even TGirls Have Real Life Problems

  • I had all sorts of plans for my time off work over the holidays to catch up on, write some great posts here, finish a few projects, and get some work done around the house. But no, apparently life had other plans for me. Never fails, right? I sat down at my computer yesterday [...]

  • Photoshoots Today

  • Today is photoshoot day for my website (, but you knew that already). Takes several days of preparation – getting ready to shave, putting together sets and outfits, etc. Between getting ready, changing outfits, and actually taking the pics and video, I’ve been working for 7 hours already, with at least one more set to [...]